There are so many lessons I have learned:
1. Dream Big: We all have dreams, but we should think bigger. We have an imagination for a reason, so always remember to dream big.
2. Value Integrity: Honesty is important and anyone who is honest has a unique talent that everyone should value
3. Trust your Thoughts: Your thoughts are important because if you want to make the right decision you have to follow your heart
4. Think: Always think before you act otherwise you might do/say something you didn’t mean to say.
5. Try new things: Try new things. It will be a new experience. You might like it.
6. Live with wisdom: Wisdom helps us express our individuality. Without it, you can’t express yourself and you won’t be knowledgeable.
7. Listen: Listening can get a lot done, you can earn wisdom through it and people trust you more when you listen.
8. Push yourself: Pushing yourself will help you get the job done and achieve your goals/dreams.
9. Thirst for knowledge: Knowledge is the best weapon a human can ever have. Without our knowledge, we wouldn’t know what to do, how to act, or anything, etc.
10. Enjoy: Enjoy your life. Life’s short, and that’s why we have to live it the way we want to. So remember to always keep a smile on your face.